Saturday 12 March 2011

More of Me

Hello!
So, I would just like to say that Blogger isn't my only means of Social Networking. I also happen to have a YouTube account and a Formspring account.
My YouTube account is in desperate need of views and subscribers, along with my videos. If you want to check it out, please go to http://www.youtube.com/user/RylandSD101?feature=mhum and subscribe (if you have a YouTube account)! My videos there are mostly film montages, featured on this site. So far I have done montages for the films The Silence of the Lambs, Titanic, The Exorcist, and Schindler's List, and I'm planning on my next one to be The Shawshank Redemption or 2001: A Space Odyssey. If you have any suggestions, write a comment either on this post or my YouTube channel!
As for my Formspring account, feel free (if you already have made a Formspring account for yourself) to ask me questions, either about  the blog, about me, or anything that comes into your heads! If you are interested, go to http://www.formspring.me/RylandExorcist, but please take note that if you do not have a Formspring account, you won't be able to view my profile.
Contiue being updated on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment