Thursday 17 March 2011

Improvement!

OK, so to start off, I have noticed a great increase in views for my blog (thank you Facebook) which means that I will keep posting to kill my time, and to kill yours.
First of all, I see only two people have taken notice of the poll I added to my profile, and I'm not very happy with that. Kidding. I'm fine with that, I didn't expect any votes anywho. So, if your reading this, please vote on the poll! Unless I see votes I won't know what I'm doing wrong with my site. I don't care what you vote for, JUST VOTE.
Thank you.
And thank you Blogger, for solving my main problem - following.
Now, with the fantastic work of Blogger, you don't have to be a member to be able to follow! Bravo! So, now you people that don't have blogger, FOLLOW! Please, once I get 1 or 2 followers, more will notice and eventually come. And you know what that means? It causes a happy Ryland. But do you know what I'm like when I'm angry? No. You don't want to know.
Grrrr.
Ha. I'm scary eh?
Okay, back to the point. Please vote on my poll, and please follow by email! Like I said, if I see a follower, I will make more and more posts and it will motivate me to design my blog to make it better.
So to summarize everything, votes + followers = happy Ryland.

 
What I took when I saw 101 views!
HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment