Monday 14 March 2011

The Worst Film I Have Ever Seen

Hello!
So I have just made another blog for a more select audience, horror fans. So if you're interested in horror film, please go to the link here: http://imahorrorfreak.blogspot.com/.
Ok, on to the subject.
Friday the 13th. GOD I HATE THAT MOVIE! Personally, I do not know why it got the reputation it did! It wasn't good! The plot sucked, the scares sucked, the acting sucked, and except for the special effects, EVERYTHING SUCKED! Yay! Let's watch some teenagers drink, "do it", and then get killed! What fun! Then again, not everyone is a mature movie-goer. But it does irritate me when people only watch films to see action or gore or sex, and only judge a movie by those 3 characteristics themselves. Ya, alot of things get me angry.
But I do have to give credit to 2 things in the movie: the death effects, and the last scene. The makeup is fantastic. They almost make the deaths seem real! Congrats! And the last scene did creep me out a little, in which the body of Jason leaps out of the water to grab an unsuspecting victim sleeping in her canoe. That was ok.
But don't get me wrong, the rest sucked.
And I know that some people are going to hate me for this, but Friday the 13th should never be even close to the top 100 horror films.

No comments:

Post a Comment