Sunday 24 April 2011

New Laptop

So, as you all know, today is Easter. So, since I'm only 12 (a very intellegent 12) I got a laptop (Dell Inspiron Mini Notebook) as a gift. Its awesome! I'm loving it.
So this also means that I will be posting much more often! I'm still hoping that someone might have the sheer courage to follow my blog (IS IT REALLY THAT HARD?!) and keep updated with all my posts! And by the way, if you dont have a google account, you can follow my blog by email! So whenever I post something you may get an email about it and read whatever post I have put on. Ok? Ok. Thank you for your time.
Oh, and if you have any suggestions as to what you would like me to post or anything, feel free to send me an email via rylandrocks@live.ca. I love getting emails so please don't be shy!
Your friend and failed blogger,
Ryland.

No comments:

Post a Comment